Monday, July 4, 2011

Pictures!

My apologies for not using apostrophes, this laptop is impossible to figure out. Here are some pictures! I{ll try to post about the rich Spanish man{s farm, as well. Not really sure what I{m supposed to be doing this morning, but I{m not complaining about getting to sit in the office and use the Internet (although it is rather slow...)
A photo of me at the Mitad del Mundo yesterday (even though it{s not the real equator)

Just for you, Dad...a view of Yunguilla this morning on my way to Tahuallullo (the community owned land-finca). The houses are kind of spread out after this main cluster. My house isn{t really visible in this picture, but it{s towards the upper right corner.

While I hated waking up at 6am on Sunday morning after going to bed at 1am, this view from the house made it worthwhile! In the distance you can see the Volcano Cotacachi (it{s been inactive for a while, I believe)

Two singers at the fiesta in Calacali on Saturday night. One of them has lived in Chicago for the past 14 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment